Oracle Data Integrator
Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements: from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven, trickle-feed integration processes, to SOA-enabled data services.
Oracle Data Integrator can be used in a variety of projects including:
Big Data Integration
Conventional Data Integration
Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
Migrations and Consolidations
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Initiatives
Master Data Management
Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition addresses multiple enterprise data integration needs.
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence—by executing high-volume, highperformance loading of data warehouses, data marts, On Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) cubes, and analytical applications, Oracle Data Integrator transparently handles incremental loads and slowly changing dimensions, manages data integrity and consistency, and analyzes data lineage.
- Big Data—by providing prebuilt integration with big data technologies, such as Spark, Pig, HDFS, Hive, HBase or Sqoop, businesses are able to leverage additional sources of data previously too large and unwieldy to gain benefits from. Oracle delivers integration for big data technologies leveraging a metadata driven process while enabling data integration resources to easily manage how big data is extracted, loaded, and transformed.
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)—by calling on external services for data integration and by deploying data services and transformation services that can be seamlessly integrated within an SOA infrastructure. Oracle Data Integrator’s architecture additionally provides support for high-volume, high-performance bulk data processing to an existing service-oriented architecture.
- Master Data Management (MDM)—by providing a comprehensive data synchronization infrastructure for customers who build their own data hubs, work with packaged MDM solutions, or coordinate hybrid MDM systems with integrated SOA process analytics and Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) compositions.
- Migration—by providing efficient bulk load of historical data (including complex transformations) from existing systems to new ones. Oracle GoldenGate then seamlessly synchronizes data for as long as the two systems coexist, and Oracle Data Integrator continues to complement as needed for transformations.