Our strength lies in our employees.
Our employees are high-quality specialists, exceptional experts in industry who apply our solutions and services. These are people with leadership potential, creative, committed to this work and can work with people at any level of the organization. We continuously recruit responsible, diligent and proactive people who are interested in aquiring new knowledge and skills, along with lifelong learning.
From our employees we expect a propensity to teamwork, communication and presentation skills, good knowledge of English in speech and writing, thoroughness and independence in performing various tasks.
If you already have experience in IT or sales areas, or are motivated beginner who wants to achieve further growth and development in our team, please contact us with your CV and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
From the beginning of 2018, it is possible to attend a student internship in one of the companies within the Megatrend group. We offer internships and opportunities to work with students in technical and natural sciences (FER, PMF, TVZ, FOI…).
Some of the technologies and tools we use:
- AI technologies : IBM Watson, Keras, TensorFlow, XGBoost, NLTK, BERT
- Big Data technologies : Hadoop, Spark, Kylin, Elasticsearch, Kafka
- Data base: Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Exasol, Netezza, Neo4j
Investments in technology and partnership with clients are extremely important to us, and the following have a particularly important place in our work:
- Investing in the professional advancement of employees
- Maintaining a healthy balance between business and private life
- Continuous improvement of the level of business
If this sounds interesting to you, apply for one of the forms of cooperation we offer to students:
- Student internship – duration adjusted to your abilities and obligations at the faculty. In cooperation, we agree on an area of practice that suits your interests and the needs of our business.
- Occasional work with study – if in addition to regular obligations to study, you want to acquire practical knowledge and in the stimulating environment to learn more, and at the same time earn, this is the right option for you!
- Are you planning your final work on your studies and looking for mentorship with an emphasis on practical experience?
- Thinking about the next steps after college? Are you a final-year student and looking for a permanent job? Come to us and step boldly into the future with your mentor and advanced technologies
Student internship (work and study)
- Areas of machine learning, data science and Big Data technology and software development
- Subfields of data science: visual recognition, natural language processing and predictive analytics
- Opportunity to gain experience in a real work environment with top professionals on specific projects
- Student work according to the schedule adjusted to your obligations at the faculty
- Includes 20-40 hours per week with adequate financial compensation
- It enables the acquisition of professional knowledge and the development of “soft” business skills
- It opens up the possibility of scholarships
- It opens the possibility of employment after graduation
Do you consider yourself a responsible, organized, and proactive person eager to acquire new practical knowledge and ready to cooperate? Send us your CV today at email@example.com and we will contact you for further steps.