Megatrend poslovna rješenja d.o.o., Velika cesta 47, 10020 Zagreb, OIB:94495978018
In order to exercise the right to the protection of personal data in accordance with the General Data
Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL of
April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on
the free movement of such data and on repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection
Regulation)) we also ask for your consent to the use of your personal data.
Please read this document carefully in order to familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of giving your consent for the use of your personal data by Megatrend poslovna rješenja d.o.o. as the Manager of the collection of personal data.
What data we collect
Your personal data is collected when you subscribe to the newsletter or fill out one of the forms
Your data is collected during registration, by concluding a contract and signing offers for one of our services, by signing up for the newsletter, responding to a survey or marketing communication, surfing the website.
In this way, it is possible to collect the following data about you:
- Name and surname/Company name
- contact information, including email address,
- demographic data such as postal code, your preferences and interests,
- information necessary for drawing up offers and contracts when entering into joint cooperation.
What do we do with the data we collect?
We need this information in order to better understand your needs and thereby provide you with a better service, especially for the following reasons:
- to improve the user experience on the website,
- improving our products and services,
- possibilities of providing services in accordance with your requirements,
- sending emails related to your order, our products or services,
- occasionally sending you e-mail messages to inform you about new services, special offers or other information that we think you might find interesting.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties that he publishes or shares through this website and declares that he has the right to transmit or broadcast the same data, thereby releasing the website owner from any responsibility.
The company Megatrend poslovna rješenja d.o.o. adheres to the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
- we do not collect more information than necessary
- we do not store your data if they are no longer needed,
- we never sell, lend or publicly publish your personal data,
- we do not send your data to third parties,
- we do not transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization,
- we do not use your data for purposes other than those specified,
- we make sure that your data is stored securely.
How long will your personal data be stored?
As long as we have open communication in terms of establishing business cooperation, we will store and use your personal data necessary for establishing and maintaining our business relationship. Certainly, you have the right to request the stopping of the processing of your personal data at any time.
If you use the contact form and/or inquiry form, this information will never be publicly displayed or forwarded to third parties. Your contact information will only be used to respond to your message and provide services and will be stored in the address book
If you sign up for the e-mail newsletter, you agree to share the data you entered in the form. This information is only used to send email messages that you have agreed to receive. Messages include new informative and educational articles, an overview of new projects, as well as information about our products and services.
Unsubscribe from the newsletter
You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter.
Web visitor tracking
Like most websites, ours uses Google Analytics. This tool collects data in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where the visitors came from and which pages they visited. We use the information to better understand visitors’ interactions with our website.
The security of your personal data is our obligation. To prevent unauthorized access to collected data, we apply appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect.
Sharing information with third parties
We do not sell or in any other way transfer your personal data to third parties, except with prior consent. This does not include web hosting partners and other parties that help us run this website and conduct business, provided that those parties agree to keep that information confidential. (For example, bookkeeping services, applications for creating offers and contracts for projects and the like). In the event that the law mandates the sharing of information with competent services (police, court, tax administration), we comply with our legal obligations.
You are free to contact us at any time for the purpose of:
- ACCESS to all personal data provided by Megatrend poslovna rješenja d.o.o. collected about you,
- CORRECTIONS of personal data provided by Megatrend poslovna rješenja d.o.o. there is about you
- DELETION of all personal data provided by Megatrend poslovna rješenja d.o.o. collected about you,
- RESTRICTIONS on the processing of your personal data by the company Megatrend poslovna rješenja d.o.o.,
- OBJECTION to the processing of your personal data by the company Megatrend poslovna rješenja d.o.o., or
- REQUEST for your personal data provided by the company Megatrend poslovna rješenja d.o.o. has, for the purpose of transfer to a third party.
If you want to use any of the aforementioned rights or have any additional questions about the collection, processing and storage of personal data by the company Megatrend poslovna rješenja d.o.o., please feel free to:
- send an inquiry via our contact form on the website
- send an e-mail to email@example.com
- send your request to the address:
Megatrend poslovna rješenja d.o.o.
Velika cesta 47
and we will answer you without delay, and at the latest within 30 days from the date of receipt of your inquiry. The specified deadline can be extended by an additional two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In that case, you will be notified of any such extension together with the reasons for the postponement.
The right to submit a complaint to the competent authority
At any time, you can lodge a complaint directly with the competent supervisory authority, especially in the EU country where you have your usual residence, place of work or place of the alleged violation, if you believe that our processing of your personal data is not lawful.
The direct contacts of the Croatian national body are:
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AGENCY (AZOP)
Fra Grge Martića 14
HR – 10000 Zagreb
Telefon: +385 1 4609-000
Fax: +385 1 4609-099