Cookies are data that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record keeping purposes.
Cookies, the use of which is an industry standard and used by most websites, can make it easier for you
to access and use that website, while their use by those who create the site allows it to be adapted to
For ease of understanding, we provide an example of data that is remembered when using our website and for what specific purpose: cookies remember your login information so that you do not have to enter it every time, while they help us to monitor the visits to individual pages of our website. These data on visits to certain parts of the site provide us and third parties with an insight into which contents you have seen and which are of interest to you. By analyzing this data, we get to know what content our users want to follow, and we adapt our website accordingly to provide users with a better experience.
Refusal of cookies
Like many website owners, we use the services of an independent company (Google Analytics) that measures and analyzes Internet usage through our website.
We use these third-party services to collect the following key information about the use of our website:
- number of visits to our website,
- number of unique visitors to our website,
- how much time on average these unique visitors spend on our website when they visit it,
- common points of entry and exit from our website.
Cookies on our website
Our website may use the following types of cookies:
- mandatory cookies that ensure proper operation of the site,
- analytical cookies that enable monitoring of site usage,
- cookies for sharing content from the site to social networks.
Mandatory cookies or cookies that ensure the proper operation of the site can be used by our website to:
- tracking information about the application,
- transferring data between parts of the page,
- saving preferences (which part of the page you use, which content you watch, language, location, etc.)
- saving settings for optimal display of web pages,
- saving settings for optimal display of possible video content,
- reading browser settings for optimal display of video content and web pages,
- site optimization in real time.
We can use analytical cookies that enable monitoring of site usage for:
- tracking the number of website visitors,
- tracking the time spent on our pages,
- determining the order in which the visitor accesses various parts of our website,
- assessment of which parts of the website need to be improved,
- website optimization.
Cookies for sharing content from the site to social networks enable:
- social network users to share certain content directly from our station and indicate that they like it.
- social networks may collect personal data for various purposes, but we have no influence on how social networks will use your personal data.
Internet browser and cookies
When you use an Internet browser to access the Services, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie has been sent. Every browser is different, so check your browser's “Help” menu to find out how to change your cookie settings. Your device's operating system may contain additional cookie controls.
You can read more about cookies here: